BBN recruits first Russian agency member, LBL24/04/2012
LBL is an award-winning advertising and media group with capabilities including research and strategic planning, media services, creative and design solutions, integrated marketing communications, print as well as indoor and outdoor production and placement.
With a 20-year history, LBL is comprised of four agencies and over 160 staff. Its clients span both local and global organisations including Toshiba, Bridgestone, Stada CIS, Amway, Indesit, Bausch & Lomb, H&M, and other international and local companies.
Richard Brelet, Executive Director of BBN said: "We are delighted to have LBL on board as our first Russian agency member. They are an extremely strong marketing and communications group with impressive credentials of delivering integrated marketing campaigns for an enviable client list. LBL will give us access to capabilities in Russia, further supporting our growth and expansion on a global level."
BBN Russia will be actively involved in inter-agency collaboration to further develop and update the network's existing approach and models.
Sergei Kouniev, Client Services Director at LBL, commented: "We are thrilled to be part of BBN and look forward to mutually beneficial collaborations with the family of agencies. Working as part of the BBN network will enhance our capabilities and help us deliver outstanding levels of service to our clients."
This is the second new agency recruit this year, hot on the heels of the announcement in February that Spanish company i'move joined the network.
BBN is continuing efforts to recruit new members in Mexico, Australia, and South America.
For further information, please contact
Tel: +49 6204.970-163
- Loctite revisited
- wob strenghtens Corporate Publishing Division
- Wob digital wins BASF Online Assignment
- wob has been assigned co-pilot again
- BBN recruits first Russian agency member, LBL
- BBN partners with BroadView Communications
- BBN recruits new member in Spain
- BBN Executive Board holds first 2012 meeting
- BBN enters into a strategic partnership with The Translation Peoplet
- wob Munich Wins EXPO REAL Account
- New Website for "Raum für Führung"
- Lufthansa Cargo wins Bronze at Galaxy Award
- wob Munich moves to a new Office
- BBN Executive Board meets the Business Marketing Association in Chicago
- Frank Merkel stays Vice President of the German Association of Communications Agencies
- B2B-Marketing-Award: 4th place for “Rock your Artwork” campaign
- BBN enters into a strategic partnership with brand design agency Holmes & Marchant
- Hidden Champions: wob clients ebm-papst and KWS SAAT among Germany’s most valuable brands
- BBN appoints new Executive Board at annual Management meeting
- Relaunch: wob digital creates new VDMA web appearance
- Frank Müller and André Clever take the bosses’ chairs at wob Munich
- Triple A Award: wob wins precious metals three times
- Fifth Ring wins PRSA Houston Mid-Size Agency of the Year Award
- Hat-trick for wob at the GWA Profi Award
- Lufthansa Cargo and wob roll out the red carpet
- Trade Fair bauma is counting on wob Munich